Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas shows

We are sitting here watching Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. Well, some of us are watching it. I am on the laptop reading my blogs that I subscribe to. My family is a little annoyed with me because I never watch it. I watched it when I was a little girl I told them. They don't understand why I don't watch it over and over each year. Because I don't like to watch anything over and over. Never have and never will. Does that make me a dud? They started asking me questions like, Which elf wanted to become a dentist when he grows up, What island did they land on. I DON'T KNOW AND I REALLY DON'T CARE! Call me a bad mother or whatever. That is just not fun to me. Do you like to watch christmas shows or any children shows each year?

On another note, Hurricane A is Star of the Week this week. I had to send pictures of her and her family yesterday. Today I went and ate with her and read to the class. We read Lyle the Crocodile and Where's Chester? I took McDonald's for us to eat and we ate up on the stage. On Friday I am supposed to send a treat for the class. She wants a large cookie. I will be glad when the Star of the week thing ends. My sister teaches 3rd grade also and she no longer does that. This teacher does but hopefully this is the last one I will have to do. No more finding family pictures etc.

Drama Queen is just growing up before my eyes. She is really turning into a beautiful young woman. Where did the time go? Her friends are already starting their cycle. She hasn't yet and I don't expect she will for another 2 years maybe. I was a late bloomer and did not start until 9th grade. She seems to be following in my footsteps in that regards. So, I have another couple of years on that one.

That's the latest on this southern family.

No comments: