Thursday, December 20, 2007

Things on my mind

Here is a bulleted list of things I am thinking about during this busy season.


  • I need to go grocery shopping

  • Clean my house for Christmas Eve Dinner

  • Did I remember to invite all of my guests (If you are reading this and you are in my family...you are invited)

  • Do I really need tackle the chore of trying to make homemede rolls for the very first time for Christmas Eve Dinner? Nah

  • Where do you draw the line of who to buy for...teachers, co-workers (who bought for you-oops)bus drivers, hair stylists (unless I make my appt after christmas)

  • I really need to start next year buying a couple of extra gifts and having them wrapped under the tree for those unexpected gifts that you receive. (Thanks to my deceased MawMaw for that idea)

No comments: