Friday, February 6, 2009

Ho Hum Friday

Today has been the longest day. It has drug on forever. We have had a little excitement going on in my office though. I am playing middle man between previous owners and new owner of a 5 foot corn snake. A girl I work with has a family member that has owned this particular snake for about 14 years. They are unable to keep it and were giving it away. I know a guy who has a personal snake and also teaches 5th graders and is going to take the snake to keep in his classroom at school.


I am transporting the snake home after work where the new owner will pick her up. How do I get myself into these things? The snake is named Nina and has been treated like a family pet for years. They even filled a tub with water and let her swim in the tub for a while. The life of Riley I tell ya.
Last night I had Bunko which is always fun. We have played together for over 12 years. Our group has 12 players so we only have to host one time a year. Last night we played at a girls house in Collierville. She had spaghetti, a delicious salad, dessert and of course the sinful table snacks. That is my downfall. I absolutely pig out on table snacks. Next month I am the host and we are going to have a surprise baby shower for my sister who is due in April. So, that will be fun.
That is really about it. It has very boring the last couple of days. Hopefully there will be more excitement next week for me to share.




1 comment:

Hartz Crew said...

I love Bunco! In fact, I have Bunco tonight, and I too am a big fan of the table snacks!!! Grrr, they are my downfall. So much for dieting!