Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things you need toknow about me


1. My middle name is Lynn


2. I have scoliosis


3. I like a clean and organized house although it always isn't that way


.4. I have 2 beautiful daughters that I love very much.


5. My oldest starts high school next year, however I am not old enough to have a child that old!


6. I got married when I was 22.


7. We have been married for almost 22 years.


8. I am addicted to the computer and Facebook


9. Not many paople know about this blog as I have not been updating regularly.


10. I would like to be a real estate agent before I retire.


11. Drama Queen also wants to go into real estate so I can see a mother daughter team in our future.


12. I wish I could afford an interior designer to do my entire house.


13. I really would like to go to Hawaii just once!


14. I am not a night owl.


15. I enjoy reading.


16. I did not finish college. I went for 3 years.


17. I was in Delta Zeta at Memphis State University


18. I had my 2nd child completely natural (no epidural) and it was NOT planned!!


19. I am woman, hear me roar! (because of #19)


20. I waited 8 years to have my first child because I HATE pain! Go figure.


21. If my 2nd child had been born first, she would have been an only child.


22. God is one smart cookie.


23. Only 2 more to go.


24. I love American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.


25. Finished!!

No comments: